Sinus Involvement Post-Op
- Bite on moistened gauze pack that has been placed over the wound for at least one hour
- Do NOT blow your nose for 21 days. Do NOT stifle sneezes or sneeze through your nose. If the urge to sneeze arises, sneeze with your mouth open
- Avoid smoking for 21 days
- No swimming or heavy exercise for 3 weeks
- Stick to a soft food diet for your own comfort – chew on the opposite side
- Continue normal hygiene – be sensitive to the wound area
- Return to our office for all scheduled post – operative appointments
- Take ALL prescriptions as ordered by your Doctor
What are others saying about us?
"My experience at AOS was very positive. From the moment I was greeted at the door by reception to the helping caring staff, nurses, doctors and the understanding business office I felt like and individual not just a body."
"Extremely professional and great to work with. Top notch care and skilled folks from the business counter to the chair. Would highly recommend."