Bone Grafting Post-Op
Bone Grafting Post-Op Care
- Do your best to not disturb or agitate area of bone graft in any way. Leave area alone in order to assure an adequate healing process
- Continue normal hygiene – brush your teeth twice a day. Do not brush the graft area for 3 weeks or until your next visit to our office.
- A soft food diet is recommended for 3 weeks. Avoid chewing any foods on the side of the surgical site.
- All medications should be taken AS PRESCRIBED and until gone. Please note, do not swish with prescribed Peridex rinse. Simply hold solution in mouth at the surgical site for 30 seconds and gently spit rinse from mouth.
- Return to our office for all post-operative appointments.
What are others saying about us?
"My experience at AOS was very positive. From the moment I was greeted at the door by reception to the helping caring staff, nurses, doctors and the understanding business office I felt like and individual not just a body."
"Extremely professional and great to work with. Top notch care and skilled folks from the business counter to the chair. Would highly recommend."